Friday 15 February 2013

English Patient review number 4

The book "The English Patient" is hard to read so I have not gotten very far yet. However, from what I have read I came to the conclusion that war is the worst thing in human nature. The English patient tells stories about being stuck inside the war, "Whipped Tanks, Blenheim medium-range bombers (page 19). It sounds so horrifying, and bloody. I think this book is trying to teach me a lesson of being happy and thankful. It might be quite painful to read but it definitely has a good message behind it. It’s very inspirational, but I do wish the story was more happy.

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to seeing your Inquiry in ACTION! Document/take pictures of the whole thing as you're acting and CREATE A VIDEO PECHA KUCHA. Stay strict with the the 20 x 20 format. It'll be easier with the video format as you can practice and improve. btw, how's the Inquiry?

    ReplyDelete