Tuesday 5 February 2013

The English Patient Review Number 1


The book I choose is "The English patient" by Michael Ondaatje. I feel like this is an inspirational book that tells an amazing story of a man during the Second World War. When I read the summary of the plot, I immediately fell in love with the story. Although, the plot line is tragic, there is still love and faith. I hope to learn from this story about overcoming obstacles and to be patient when facing hard situations in life. I wonder if this story has any truth to it, or if it’s all just fiction. I also wonder if the English patient will ever find his true love again. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll like the novel. Your Inquiry question will evolve as you read and discuss with your group. Just keep at the back of your mind what relevance what you're reading has to do with your life and the world around you. It'll help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that we'll be able to learn something from this :D

    ReplyDelete